Box Lunches Eating is delicious! It is an activity that...Read More
We welcome you to a delicious feast of exquisite dishes in Box Lunches. With a wide range of options to choose from, we guarantee you a sumptuous feast experience with our service!
Box-lunches.com is a Seattle based catering company providing individually pre-packaged fresh meals; beautifully presented with the corporate client in mind. We provide our clients with multiple menu and packaging alternatives for catered events from breakfast, lunch and dinner options. All of our meals are wrapped in stay-fresh packaging with meal delivery to your office.
Box Lunch Services & FAQ
What is Box-lunches.com?
Box-lunches.com offers pre-packaged individual serving box lunches featuring full hot meals or sandwiches, salads and wraps using the freshest ingredients delivered to home, office or employee lounge.
What does a Box-lunches.com meal include?
All sandwich and wrap box lunches sandwiches come with bottled water, chips, mayo, mustard, and your choice of a cookie or brownie.
All box lunch salads include a bottle of water, chips, tableware, salad dressing and your voice of a brownie or cookies.
Drinks and desserts can be added to the prepared hot meals, but are not included.
Do you offer Gluten free menu items?
YES! All sandwiches, wraps and salads can be prepared with gluten free ingredients
Do you offer vegetarian and vegan menu items?
YES! we offer Vegetarian and Vegan box lunches, sandwiches, wraps and prepared meal menu options.
Additional dietary preferences can be met upon request. *Additional charge may be included
Do you deliver?
YES! Box-lunches.com is located in Seattle’s South Lake Union neighborhood and delivers within the Seattle Metro are. We also deliver to all of King County with at least 16 hours notice. Please reach out to us if you are out of the King County area and would like delicious food or meals delivered.
Is there a minimum order amount?
Our minimum catering order is 10 meals per order, with a minimum of 5 of any particular meal. (For example if you would like 15 sandwiches, you could order 5 chicken, 5 turkey, 5 roast beef.)
Is there a delivery fee?
Standard delivery fee within the Metro Seattle area is $25.00.
Customer service hours?
Box-lunches.com offices are open from 8PM to 4PM. Online orders can be placed 24 hours a day. If you need a custom order with a separate quote, please send us a note in our contact form: https://box-lunches.com/
Where are the meals prepared?
Our Seattle catering kitchen is located on Dexter Ave in the South Lake Union part of Seattle’s downtown.
How does our service work?
Our freshly prepared boxed lunches and meals can be ordered with at least 22 hours advance time. If you would like them delivered by noon tomorrow, you would need to order by 2PM today. Place your order online from our menu page https://box-lunches.com/our-
· Due to high demand of business in the first three weeks of December, events are subject to an additional 15% Service Charge. This will be included for all events requested from December 1st – December 15th.
· Events booked the day of Thanksgiving/Christmas/
· Events that are booked on a Holiday do not fall within normal refund policy and therefore will not be subject to any refund if cancelled.
· Minimum order of 10 guests
· Orders below minimums will be subjected to an additional service charge.
· Events booked the day of but not limited to Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years are subject to an additional service charge.
· Events larger that 50 people should be booked in advance to guarantee availability or our catering and delivery services.
· Last minute catering is seldomly refused, but we may not be able to accommodate your menu selections. Best to give advance notice.
· Advance reservation will require a non-refundable deposit of 50% or $1000 whichever is less.
· Events or menu items cancelled less than two weeks (14 days, excluding holidays) before event date will result in a 33% charge of total cost.
· Orders cancelled within 72 hours of the event date are not subject to a refund. If you need to , the balance will be kept on file and can be rolled over to new date.
Box-lunches.com provides pre-packaged lunches which can be served for a variety of occasions. including
Corporate breakfasts, lunches and dinners
We make catering deliveries and offer our services for events in Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma, Kirkland, Tukwila, Puyallup, Everett, Redmond, Kent, SeaTac, and Lynwood.
We also cater to other locations like Bothell, Kenmore, Mercer Island, West Seattle, Auburn, Federal Way, Covington, Ballard and Edmonds.
We also provide our catering-delivery service as far as Lakewood, Spanaway, South Hill, Bonney Lake, Summer, Orting, Enumclaw, Issaquah, and Snoqualmie