Box Lunches Seattle Box Lunches Seattle
We welcome you to a delicious feast of exquisite dishes in Box Lunches. With a wide range of options to choose from, we guarantee you a sumptuous feast experience with our service!
Box-lunches.com is a Seattle based catering company providing individually pre-packaged fresh meals; beautifully presented with the corporate client in mind. We provide our clients with multiple menu and packaging alternatives for catered events from breakfast, lunch and dinner options. All of our meals are wrapped in stay-fresh packaging with meal delivery to your office.
Box Lunch Services & FAQ
What is Box-lunches.com?
Box-lunches.com offers pre-pacakged individual serving box lunches featuring sandwiches, salads and wraps using the freshest ingredients delivered to your door,
What does a Box-lunches.com meal include?
All box lunches sandwiches come with bottled water, chips, mayo, mustard, and your choice of a cookie or brownie.
All box lunch salads include a bottle of water, chips, tableware, salad dressing and your voice of a brownie or cookies.
Do you offer Gluten free menu items?
YES! All sandwiches, wraps and salads can be prepared with gluten free ingredients
Do you offer vegetarian and vegan menu items?
YES! we offer Vegetarian and Vegan and menu options.
Additional dietary preferences can be met upon request. *Additional charge may be included
Do you deliver?
YES! Box-lunches.com is located in Seattle’s South Lake Union neighborhood and delivers within the Seattle Metro area
Is there a minimum order amount?
Our minimum catering order is 10 meals meals per order.
Is there a delivery fee?
Standard delivery fee within the Metro Seattle area is $25.00.
Customer service hours?
Box-lunches.com offices are open from 8PM to 4PM. Online orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
Where are the meals prepared?
Our kitchen is located in Seattle’s South Lake Union Neighborhood
How does our service work?
Our pre-packaged fresh meals are prepared, stored and delivered by trained drivers following the CDC’s guidance and recommendations.
- Due to high demand of business in December, events are subject to an additional 15% Service Charge. This will be included for all events requested from December 1st – December 15th.
- Events booked the day of but not limited to Thanksgiving/Christmas/Christmas Eve/New Year’s Eve/ New Year’s Day are also subject to an additional 15% Service Charge.
- Events that are booked on a Holiday do not fall within normal refund policy and therefore will not be subject to any refund if cancelled.
- Minimum order of 10 guests
- Orders below minimums will be subjected to an additional service charge.
- Events booked the day of but not limited to Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years are subject to an additional service charge.
- Events or menu items cancelled less than two weeks (14 days, excluding holidays) before event date will result in a 33% charge of total cost.
- Orders cancelled within 72 hours of the event date are not subject to a refund. Should you like to reschedule, the balance will be kept on file and can be rolled over to new date.
Box-lunches.com provides pre-packaged lunches which can be served for a variety of occasions. including
Corporate breakfasts, lunches and dinners
We make deliveries and offer our services for events in Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma, Kirkland, Tukwila, Puyallup, Everett, Redmond, Kent, SeaTac, and Lynwood.
We also cater to other locations like Bothell, kenmore, Mercer Island, West Seattle, Aurburn, Federal Way, Covington, Ballard and Edmons.
We offer our catering-delivery service as far as far as Lakewood, Spanaway, South Hill, Bonney Lake, Summer, Orting, Enumclaw, Issaquah, ans Snoqualmie